Led by Laureate Professor Kevin Galvin our Centre consists of a national collaboration with eight Australian universities, CSIRO, industry partner organisations, and leading international researchers.
COEMinerals Executive Committee comprises the Director, Deputy Director, COO, Node Leaders and Deputy Node Leaders. The Executive Committee is responsible for:
- Developing and implementing the strategic plan.
- Allocation of resources, and research priorities and support.
- Implementing policies and/or procedures on equity and diversity, outreach & communication and Code of Conduct etc.
- Strengthening internal links across the Centre and external links with industry and prominent research centres around the world.
- Reporting on Centre performance and KPIs
- Operation of sub-committees.